Character Project Update #1

Screen Shot 1

Entire character has been modeled. Just doing some checks on the geometry. If I find an error I simply delete one half, fix it on the other then mirror it over again. Once I find everything is to my liking I will move on to UV mapping. Decided to go with a squid like appearance for the head and arms after the model started to take that appearance as I added more details to the head.

Advertisements
This entry was posted in Non-Timebased, Uncategorized and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s