For my marionette I wanted it to have a lengthy body appearance; something human like in all aspects besides proportions. I went with a dark color scheme and added texture and damage to the wood pieces to give it an aged look and to increase the creepiness factor. I enjoyed trying to configure the sting control system for the marionette as well as adding the damaged appearance to the previously cut out and sculpted wood pieces. I found it difficult to attach the limbs to each other as it was difficult to keep the puppet still as the Epoxy dried. Over all I am happy with how the project came out and hope to keep this piece of handcrafted work for years to come.